Our Creative Ballet program is recommended for little ones who love to twirl and leap. It offers a fun, guided way for children aged 3-6 to explore dance through classes that encourage an exploration of movement in a safe and non-competitive environment. Our trained staff introduces children to basic dance steps while developing motor skills, strength, balance and flexibility. We also work on social skills such as taking turns and following directions, as well as musicality, creativity, and joy in movement.
Registration and Payment
Each Creative Ballet Session costs $115 for eight weeks. If you wish to sign up after the session has begun, we would be happy to pro-rate the remaining classes. You may sign up through week 5 of the 8 week session. Not sure if your child is ready for Creative Ballet? He or she is welcome to attend a $15 trial class. If your child would like to continue with the class, that amount will be credited toward the remainder of the tuition. Please see the Creative Ballet Schedule for upcoming session dates. Parents who wish to enroll their children must complete a Registration Form. Register early, as class size is limited. Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment may be cancelled.
You may register online, by phone, or in person at the studio. Please pay for your child’s session at the time of registration. We accept checks, cash, VISA, and Mastercard. Tuition payments are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation, and we do not provide refunds.
If your child must stop attending the session for any reason, we will apply a credit to your TPB account, but cannot issue a refund once the session has started. We do not offer make-up sessions for missed Creative Ballet classes.
Boys: any color t-shirt, black footless leggings/tights, & no ballet slippers
Dress Code (Ages 5-6)
Girls: any color leotard (no skirt or dress), pink full foot tights, & pink ballet slippers
Boys: any color t-shirt, black tights, & black ballet slippers
We invite parents and family to observe the Creative Ballet classes at the end of each session. This is a great time to break out the video cameras, invite grandparents and see what the class has been learning. Prior to the observation time, we ask that families please wait outside the studio to minimize distractions during class.
- Turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the studio.
- Please no talking during class.
- No cameras or camcorders.
- Please arrive on time! Late students and parents are very disruptive to the class.
- If you must leave early, please do so in between combinations or between barre & center.
Creative Ballet Class Expectations
- Enter the studio on time in a respectful manner.
- Remain in the studio for the full 45 minute class time.
- Use the restroom before class. If the dancer is not fully restroom independent we require that a parent/guardian remain in the lobby. TPB staff is not able to assist dancers in the restrooms.