Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Schedule: part-time administrative assistant to work 12-15 hours per week, including evenings and weekends with potentially more hours available in the future.
A successful candidate will have
- previous experience with dance
- phone system & reception knowledge
- experience with Apple computers
- the ability to learn new web point-of-sale platforms
- proficiency with Microsoft Office suite: word & excel
- the capability to quickly adapt to new information or new tasks without frustration
- time-manage and prioritization skills, and be able to multi-task
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- comfort working in a fast past and often busy environment, including music ongoing during most shifts
- reliable schedule and commitment to efficiency
Administrative Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- greeting costumers, being first contact with TPB for most students/parents
- registering new students
- maintaining attendance records
- answering phones and questions from students & parents
- assisting staff with office and file organization
- light cleaning and inventory
Benefits & Compensation:
- hourly rate: starting at $18/hour (paid twice monthly)
- free open dance classes
To Apply send cover-letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous dance experience must be included in your cover letter or resume as well as 3 references.
No phone calls please.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt until position is filled.
TEACHERS & ACCOMPANISTS
Interested Accompanists & Instructors may send resumes to our Artistic Director via email.
TPB is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, marital status, political opinion, familial status, age, gender, mental or physical disability, military status, gender identity, national and ethnic origin, or source of income or disability status in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, employment policies, or any other school-administered programs.