ON SALE NOW!
The World Premiere of John Clifford’s
A Christmas Carol: The Ballet
November 27 & 28, 2021
1:00pm & 4:00pm
PSU’s Lincoln Hall
All audience members, regardless of age, must have proof of vaccination against Covid-19 (fully vaccinated means two weeks out from 2-dose series like Pfizer or Moderna or two weeks out from 1-dose series like Johnson & Johnson) OR a negative Covid-19 PCR test within 72hrs of their selected performance.
TPB Covid-19 Theatre Policies
TPB is thrilled to be back at Lincoln Hall and keeping both our dancers and audience members safe is our biggest priority. TPB is a member of the Portland Arts Vaccine Coalition and is requiring all of our audience members and theatre staff to be either fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or show proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the performance.
If you test positive and are unable to attend your purchased performance, we will offer a full refund of your ticket price. However, if you arrive at the theatre without proper proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test you will not be permitted to attend the performance and will forfeit your ticket. Thank you for your help keeping our community healthy and safe.
Verification of vaccination or negative Covid test:
- Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine administered two weeks or more in advance of the performance.
- Proof of vaccination requires a physical vaccination card, a picture/copy of your vaccination card (paper or digital is OK), or a digital vaccination record from your provider.
- The negative test results of a PCR test taken within 72 hours of your performance.
What to expect at the theatre:
- Trained entry staff will review your proof of vaccination or negative Covid test upon arrival.
- Trained theater staff will be monitoring the audience to ensure that patrons are wearing masks at all times. Thank you for your cooperation!
- We are working to make the entry process as smooth as possible. Ticket holders will receive additional information about what to expect for the onsite check-in process as we approach performance dates.
- Patrons arriving without the required documentation will not be allowed in the theater.
Where can you get vaccinated or tested:
- Get more information regarding Covid vaccination and where to get vaccinated HERE
- Learn more about Covid-19 testing and where to get tested HERE
*Due to the holiday weekend, we recommend planning your Covid testing in advance.
The Portland Ballet is a member of the Portland Arts Vaccine Coalition. Learn more HERE.